Tuesday, May 11, 2010

on my friend

My best friend is single, 44 yrs old and the best friend anyone could ever ask for. She has gone through so much in the last few years of her life. She has been trying to settle and figure out what she's going to do. She's been living near her family for the last few years and in these few years lost several close family members.

She has a strong faith in God and knows only that through His grace she's made it. I long to see her in a place where she is content, where she is doing His will and finally at peace. She is one of the strongest women I know. You have no idea what losses she has suffered throughout her life. Most would have lost their faith before they went halfway through what she has.

I commend her on her faith in God. I am very proud to call her my friend.

2 comments:

Jonathan Melton said...

Come check out my new blog at www.notplayingitsafe.blogspot.com

clinch64 said...

Then send her my way. It sounds like we have traveled down the same road.